Read more Beaune Clos Saint It is on the site of this remarkable vineyard that we find the oldest traces of the Chardonnay variety Beaune. Quite a rarity in this Pinot Noir territory. Before it was given the appellation of Clos Saint-Landry, this vineyard appeared under the name of Tiélandry, meaning the estate of a certain Landry. It then became the property of the abbey of Maizières before the purchase by Antoine Philibert Joseph Bouchard in 1791. Since then, Bouchard Père & Fils has preciously kept the monopoly of this white Premier Cru of 1.98 hectares.